Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pink Peppermint Swirl Marshmallows
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan
- 1 cup water, divided
- 3 (1/4-ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 10 or more drops of red food coloring
- About 1 cup confectioners sugar for coating marshmallows
- A 9-inch square metal baking pan; a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment; a candy thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?