Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pink Grapefruit Tarts with Edamame Ice Cream and Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups 1/4-inch cubes pink grapefruit rind (peel and white pith; from 2 pink grapefruits)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 whole star anise
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch thick cubes
- 2 tablespoons chilled whipping cream
- 2 large pink grapefruits
- Edamame Ice Cream
- Chopped celery leaves or micro celery
- Black sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?