Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pink Grapefruit Salad with Toasted Coconut and Fresh Mint
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups bite-sized chunks peeled, sectioned pomelo or grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp, coarsely chopped, or 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted, salted peanuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh hot green chilies or dried red chili flakes
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh mint or cilantro
- Leaves of Boston lettuce or bibb lettuce for accompaniment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 82kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|