Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pinhead Oat-Crusted Catfish, Roasted Cauliflower and Mustard Greens, and Lemon Cream
- 2 packed cups (85 g) chopped mustard greens
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) white wine
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (90 g) raw pinhead (Scottish) oats
- 4 (6-ounce / 170-g) pieces catfish fillet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?