Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple and Lemon Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|