Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple and Cucumber Guacamole Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups peeled and small-dice English cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 medium jalapeo peppers or serrano chiles, stemmed and minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes), plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe avocados (about 3 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups small-dice fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?