Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple and Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 12 ounces shredded poached or store-bought roasted chicken (about 3 cups) recipe follows
- 1 small head (1 1/2 pounds) napa cabbage halved lengthwise and finely shredded crosswise
- 4 plum tomatoes thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 scallions thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small pineapple peeled, cored, quartered, and thinly sliced crosswise
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?