Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple and Banana Couscous Pudding
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup plain couscous
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 large banana, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons chilled whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco López)*
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1/2 cup candied pineapple, minced
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled fresh pineapple
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?