Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake II
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|