Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple Tomato Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped fresh plum tomato (about 2 plum tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Anaheim chile, roasted, seeds, stem, and veins removed, chopped OR 1 fresh serrano chile, seeds and stem removed, chopped*
- Juice of one or two fresh limes (2-3 Tbsp, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, packed
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?