Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple Shrimp With Scallion Rice
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, thinly shredded
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 5.5-ounce can pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice wine (sushi) vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup slivered fresh basil or cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?