Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple Shish Kebobs
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 10 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 60 minutes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|