Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup minced red onion
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 cups minced ripe pineapple
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- ½ cup minced crystallized ginger
- ½ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon minced serrano chiles
- Mint leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 46kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|