Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup macadamia oil, olive oil, or sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (fresh or canned) all-natural 100% pineapple juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or shoyu)
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 handfuls of mizuna, watercress, or arugula
- 2 1/2 cups cooked brown rice, room temperature
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cashews, roasted/toasted and chopped
- 1/2 small serrano chile, seeded and deveined, and minced (optional)
- 4 ounces seitan, cut into little bits and pan-fried (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?