Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 8 ounces (in 1 piece) Virginia or Black Forest ham
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained, juices reserved
- 3 scallions, including 3 inches green, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into tiny dice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|