Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple Pecan Upside-Down Cake
- 1 large can pineapple rings in heavy syrup (see note)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey (preferably orange blossom variety)
- 1 cup pecan halves (or sliced almonds)
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 1/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (two sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or substitute drops of almond extract to taste)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?