Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, 1 separated
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced into ½ in (1.5cm) rings, then cut in half crosswise
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Confectioners sugar, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 110mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|