Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 2/3 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|