Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple-Picante Stir-Fried Pork and Cabbage
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger root
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained, reserving juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 (2 pound) head green cabbage, cut in quarters and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|