Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pineapple-Marinated Steak With Spicy Potatoes and Green Beans
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound flank steak
- 12 ounces new potatoes (about 10), halved or quartered if large
- 1 green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons 4.5-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?