Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup shredded fresh golden pineapple, drained, plus 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- ½ cup finely shredded carrots
- ¼ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- Store-bought coconut sorbet, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 183kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|