Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pine Nut and Fig Roundups
- 1¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) dried figs, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¾ cup (about 3½ ounces) pine nuts, not toasted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 276kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|