Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pine Nut Torta with Marsala-Poached Autumn Fruit
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup imported sweet Marsala
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 4-inch-long strip lemon peel (yellow part only)
- 2 cups pitted prunes
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (packed) grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup pine nuts (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?