Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pina Colada Pie
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 55.3g|
|Saturated Fat 32.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|