Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small white onion, grated
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup good-quality mayonnaise (I prefer Duke’s or JFG®)
- One 2-ounce jar diced pimientos, drained
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds 80% lean ground chuck, or 1½ pounds 80% lean ground chuck plus 8 ounces 90% lean ground sirloin
- Kosher salt
- 6 hamburger buns, preferably onion flavored
- Pickled jalapeño chile slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 808kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 58g (89%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (117%)|
|Cholesterol 168mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|