Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pigs in Sleeping Bags
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 3/4 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard plus more for serving
- 3/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, toasted, lightly crushed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 14-ounce package Dufour Pastry Kitchens frozen puff pastry, thawed
- All-purpose flour (for dusting)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?