Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pierogi With Sauted Red Cabbage
- 1 16-ounce box frozen potato-and-onion pierogi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 crisp green apple (such as Granny Smith), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 small red cabbage (about 1 pound), cored and shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?