Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Piedmont Potato Casserole
- Butter for greasing the pan
- Bread crumbs for lining the pan
- 2 1/4 pounds red skin potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggianocheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 8 ounces of ricotta (ideally seirss, a salted, slightly fermented Piemontese specialty)
- 3 ounces Italian Fontina, diced
- 3 ounces leftover boiled or roasted meat, such as roast beef, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?