Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pie Plate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits or chopped up Heath bars
- Additional toffee bits or Heath chunks for topping
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?