Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pie Iron Tacos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 12 (5 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|