Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4-4½ cups unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon (1 pocket) active dry yeast
- ½ cup lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons melted butter for brushing on loaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 159kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|