Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pico de Gallo: Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 3/4 pound tomatoes (about 2 medium), seeded and finely diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 small fresh jalapeo or serrano chile, finely chopped, including seeds, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt, or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?