Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pico de Gallo
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes (about 12 ounces)
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion, or to taste
- 12 large fresh cilantro springs, thick stems removed, remaining stems and leave finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 medium jalapeno or 1 small serrano, finely chopped (about 1½ tablespoons), or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Juice of 1 lime, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 10kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|