Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pickled shrimp with lime
- 1 1/2 pounds of uncooked medium-sized shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 limes juiced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1-2 Serrano chiles, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons of salt, plus more to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?