Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lb (900g) mixed seasonal vegetables such as small cucumbers, small onions, cauliflower, trimmed green beans, and small green tomatoes
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 1 qt (1 liter) malt vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp allspice berries
- 1 tsp crushed hot red pepper
- One ½ in (13mm) slice fresh ginger, crushed
- 4 bay leaves
- 8 whole cloves
- Large stainless steel saucepan
- Five 1 pt (450g) canning jars with lids
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 8kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|