Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 1/2 pounds young yellow squash and zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 129.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|