Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons Seafood Boiling Spice (see Notes), divided
- 2 large bay leaves, crumbled if dried, chopped if fresh, divided
- 6 large garlic cloves, lightly crushed and peeled, divided
- 1 large rib celery, including the leafy top, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds small to medium shrimp
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup minced shallots or Vidalia sweet onions
- 2 large lemons, zest removed from 1 in strips with a zester, 1 thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 4 to 6 fresh lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 81kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|