Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pickled Red Onions Recipe
- 2 medium red onions, halved lengthwise, root ends removed, and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 4 medium limes)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 5 medium oranges)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 jalapeo pepper, halved lengthwise, seeds removed, and very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?