Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pickled Peppers with Shallots and Thyme
- 1 pound sweet or mild mini bell peppers, sliced crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rounds, seeded
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?