Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds of fresh okra (3 1/2 to 4 inches long)
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 1/4-inch thick slices of lemon
- 2 cups cider vinegar (5% acidity)
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 4 pint canning jars, lids, and screw bands.
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?