Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pickled Jalapenos (Escabeche)
- 1 lb jalapeo (and serrano if you wish) chile peppers
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2-3 medium white or yellow onions, thickly sliced
- 2-3 medium carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- Florets from half a small cauliflower (optional)
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated but not peeled
- 4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Kosher salt or sea salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 sprigs of fresh marjoram or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 Tbsp sugar
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?