Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 2/3 cups salt
- 2 pounds herring fillets with skin, cut into 2-inch chunks (see Note)
- 3 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pickling spices
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and chopped
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 219kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|