Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pickled Ginger Asian Pear Coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow miso paste, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®), or to taste
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large Asian pear, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup finely sliced pickled ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|