Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 8 bay leaves
- 8 garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 chiles de rbol
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 pound baby or small red-skinned sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled, cut lengthwise into spears
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1 pound baby carrots, peeled, trimmed with 1/2" green tops still attached, halved lengthwise if more than 1" in diameter
- 12 baby turnips or radishes, trimmed with 1/2" green tops still attached
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/3" wedges with some core attached
- 1 pound baby bell (Ariel) peppers, cored, halved lengthwise, or assorted red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, quartered lengthwise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?