Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pickled Collard Greens with Pineapple
- 1/2 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 4 1/2 pounds collard greens (about 3 bunches), stems discarded and leaves cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup chopped (1/3 inch) fresh pineapple
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?