Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lb (900g) mixed fresh seasonal vegetables, such as: cauliflower, shallots, cucumber, young kidney beans, carrots and French beans
- 2½ tbsp salt
- 2¼ cups malt vinegar
- 15 small dried whole chiles, rinsed
- Scant 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- Extra large stainless steel saucepan
- 5 × 8 oz (225g) glass canning jars
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 23kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|