Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound salt
- 1 gallon water
- 2 pounds cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 pounds cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 pounds pearl onions, halved
- 9 ounces white sugar
- 3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 6 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground turmeric
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/80 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|