Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Picante Shrimp 'n' Pepper Pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 small green peppers or yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 1/4 cups cooked medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|