Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Picante Peanut Chicken
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dry roasted lightly salted peanuts, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|