Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Picante Chicken Rice Burritos
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 7 cups shredded, cooked chicken meat
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce, divided
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.2g|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 104g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|